Surround yourself with all the amenities you need to make every day special. The Timbers Apartments welcomes you with a diversified array of lifestyle-boosting features designed to help you stay active, entertained, and relaxed. Our luxury apartments in Evansville, IN, boast acres on acres of lush green space, award-winning customer service, as well as excellent resident events; and these are only a few of the perks we offer.
Free, Positive Only Credit Reporting for On-Time Rent Payments Featured amenity
Expansive Cardio and Resistance Toning Center Featured amenity
Full-Size Outdoor Basketball Court Featured amenity
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of $250 and a monthly pet rent of $25 per apartment are required.
Apartments in Evansville, IN
Time spent outdoors is more fun with a crystal-clear blue pool to cool off on sweltering summer days, along with a natural wooded walking trail that’s perfect for your morning or evening jog. If you want to squeeze more exercise into your daily routine, you’ll be happy to know we sport an expansive cardio and resistance toning center, complete with sand volleyball and basketball courts. Our community also features a new clubhouse with a business center, which doubles as the main venue for our scheduled activities.
The apartments boast open-concept one and two-bedroom layouts and all the essential commodities you need. Feel at home from the very start with a well-equipped kitchen flowing into a cozy living area, a snug bedroom that offers all the privacy you need, and a caf-style balcony or patio. Add in next-day cable and internet activation, a selection of furnished units, along with a thoughtful, all-in-one payment plan that includes most utilities in the monthly rent, and your comfort is guaranteed. We are pet-friendly, as well, as our leash-free pet park with agility equipment proves.
Seize the chance to live in our luxury Evansville apartments. Call or schedule a tour of our community today!